Thursday, July 19, 2007

miracle of modern air travel, karma, and random thoughts.

1. I had the opportunity to spend 13 hours traveling by air from Wash DC (out to Dulles) to Charleston SC via two airlines and one cancelled flight and two connecting flights. All things considered, I'm pleased at the end of the trip that my luggage made the trip, too.

2. It turns out, being nice to people helps.

3. "Random" is the new word. As in (overheard recently): "you're so random" and "OMG I met this random guy, and he was so, um, like, random."


truth, lie, truth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the things you manage to put in movie form and post on youtube amaze me -- maybe I should think about upgrading my internet connection so I can watch them

Just Mary said...

Is number 2 always a lie or just a "lie" in the context of this story moment. Being nice to people makes things better because you are nice.

Although "nice" is such an inadequate word. It's a "nice" day I say when the rain pours down and I snuggle more deeply under the blankets.